Friday 3 July 2015

Old school friends come face to face - a criminal and the judge

Judge Mindy Glazer (left) and Arthur Booth


Miami judge Mindy Glazer was working in bond court when she recognized Arthur Booth, 49, whom she described as being "the nicest kid in middle school".
"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness," Booth says, as he covered his head and began crying.
Booth was arrested on Monday on charges including burglary, grand theft, fleeing, and resisting arrest.
According to an arrest report, Booth was spotted driving a gold Honda Accord that was a vehicle suspected of being involved in a home burglary. When an officer tried to stop the Accord, Booth took off, and a pursuit began, the report said.
As Booth keeps crying and repeating "oh my goodness", the judge tries to be comforting.


"I'm sorry to see you there, I always wondered what happened to you sir," Glazer says, as Booth continues crying. "This was the nicest kid in middle school, he was the best kid in middle school. I used to play football with him, all the kids, and look what has happened."
"What's sad is how old we've become," she says, adding: "Good luck to you, sir, I hope you are able to come out of this OK and just lead a lawful life."

itv NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Mind::

Name

Email *

Message *