Monday 28 April 2014

Don Jazzy Pleads To Bloggers On His Imstagram Pictures That Got Tongues Wagging, See..

“My dear bloggers… I dey beg o…”...


Everyone know Don Baba as a comic act on social media. You want a good laugh, just go to his timeline and you are in for maximum fun. Ok, you all know the #MAVIN records boss is currently in Dubai for Tiwa Savage and Teebillz’s wedding (May be on his way back to naija now, I guess)

He decided to play some pranks on his instagram fans last night, so he started by posting a bedroom selfie he took earlier in the day and added a cheeky note to his ‘future wife’.

He wrote: “#DearFutureWife, you could have been in bed with me now but u re probably busy turning up somewhere in the world. Oya hurry up and find me o as it seems I have lost my compass/gps/map . It’s been a fun day guys. Thanks for the love and support always.#tiwaandtbillz2014 #Mavins “ 


Shortly after that, he joined the rest of the guests on the boat cruise organised by the couple and later shared the photo below with the caption: “#BoatRuffPlay”
Then again, he added another photo with the caption: “Hope she says yes”



Upon realising the uproar the second pic above might cause in the blogoshere, he decided to send a memo to bloggers moments later and here it goes...



 “My dear bloggers. I love my fans and followers and I love having fun with them on my timeline. Pls when u do ur blog posts try and explain well so ur readers know that we re just funning around o"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Mind::

Name

Email *

Message *